It is bothersome, and for some reason I got two days ahead on my other blog. I'm bringing Arendt back to the Library this week and actually opening the books I've been talking about ad infinitum, with that lovely lack of transition between thoughts.
(It was because I thought not enough acceptable stuff happened today to talk about)
- Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.Day 02
- Where you’d like to be in 10 years.Day 03
- Your views on drugs and alcohol.Day 04
- Your views on religion.Day 05
- A time you thought about ending your own life.Day 06
- Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.Day 07
- Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.Day 08
- A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.Day 09
- How you hope your future will be like.Day 10
- Discuss your first love and first kiss.Day 11
- Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.Day 12
- Bullet your whole day.
Day 13 - Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Day 14 - Your earliest memory.
Day 15 - Your favorite websites.
Day 16 - Your views on mainstream music.
Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year.
Day 18 - Your beliefs.
Day 19 - Disrespecting your parents.
Day 20 - How important you think education is.
Day 21 - One of your favorite shows.
Day 22 - How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Day 23 - Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.
Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you and why.
Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you.
Day 27 - A problem that you have had.
Day 28 - Something that you miss.
Day 29 - Goals for the next 30 days.
Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this month.
I am bad at bullet-points, I discovered elsewhere, and it's hard to describe stuff I've DONE since most of it is mental. But I'll try!
*up around 11:15
*wrote out next week's schedule
*had bacon/eggs breakfast
*read stuff, renewed library book
*made appointment for writing centre on Tuesday
*moved War stuff to a different room
*pondered wtf is this upcoming week
*had tomato soup and grilled cheese lunch
*considered varied kinds of past tense
*don't even remember what number tea cup I'm on
*went to Agway with Mother to get a calendar but they aren't in yet
Is eleven things enough? I don't like bullet-points. But tomorrow I can talk about travel again!